CHANGING YOUR BELIEFS
If you want to change any behaviour, you must make changes both consciously and unconsciously.
Emotions such as stress, anxiety, fear and constant worry, create tension that can cause a hormonal imbalance in the chemistry of your body and your reproductive system.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS REALLY DOING?
Only about 10% of our mind is conscious, and the other 90% is unconscious. The conscious mind is the mind of choice, while the unconscious is the mind of preference, and we usually choose what we prefer.
Maybe, in the past you may have given the unconscious mind messages or have had a belief, that you do not want to be pregnant. It is quite possible that the unconscious mind still has that belief and its intention is to keep you that way, even though you may now desire a baby. This is important because while you may consciously long for a baby, your unconscious mind may prefer something quite different.
Increased stress and anxiety stimulates the nervous system to produce adrenalin which floods the cells and depletes all the hormones needed for a healthy conception.
TRYING too hard to conceive is often the cause of unexplained infertility. It is easy to see how this can become a vicious cycle, with women unknowingly and inadvertently causing failure and infertility.
When there is conflict, the unconscious mind will always win because it can make the conscious do whatever it likes. You may have a conscious desire to be a mother, but at the same time an unconscious desire to avoid pregnancy, birth or hospitals. The unconscious desire is more likely to win, because it is more dominant and affects the workings of your body.
Hypnotherapy has shown some amazing results when there are unconscious blockages such as fearing childbirth (from movies, books, media, stories), guilt from previous miscarriages or terminations, past trauma from sexual abuse, religious beliefs, or believing you don’t deserve it.
If you want to heal your mind of this stress and anxiety and give power to a healthy, loving conception then my hypnosis therapy works quickly and easily. Take the chance to change your unconscious thinking to achieve your desired pregnancy.
Skype sessions available or face to face in the beautiful Blue Mountains in NSW.
Contact Susan: 0419 606 171